Gokarna Yana Murudeshwar Weekend Tour
₹3,200.00 – ₹8,250.00
Explore Gokarna, Murudeshwar, Yana with ‘Plan That Travel‘ like never before. Yes, our specially curated tour covers a lot for the adventurists in you in just over a weekend. What are you waiting for?
- Important Points
- Inclusions & Exclusions
- What to carry?
- Traveller Requirements
- Terms & Conditions
Highlights of weekend trip to Gokarna Murudeshwar and Yana
- Trek on the finest beaches of Karnataka
- Cave Exploration
- Take a dip in waterfalls
- Visit Second largest statue of Lord Shiva, located by the sea
- Play in the beach
- Trip starts from/to Bangalore (Friday Night to Monday Morning)
- Trip starts from/to Pune/Mumbai (Friday afternoon to Monday Morning)
Day 0: Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai to GokarnaTake an overnight bus from Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai to Gokarna. Buses from Pune and Mumbai starts in the afternoon.
Day 1: Gokarna
- Arrive at Gokarna. Meet local representative. Check-in to a hotel/homestay and freshen up.
- After yummy breakfast, head out on a scenic drive to explore few stunning and majestic caves that can leave you spellbound
- If the weather permits, get ready to take a dip in a waterfall amidst thick greenery
- Well, the day isn’t over yet. Trek through some of the stunning hidden beaches as the sun goes down
- That was a long day. Relax for today as we have an exciting day coming up tomorrow
Day 2: Gokarna – Murudeshwar
- Start your day with heavy breakfast
- Explore a ruined fort! After visiting, you should guess what the fort was used for during the bygone era? Are you up for the challenge?
- Visit the second largest statue of Lord Shiva, just by the Arabian Sea
- Watch an amazing sunset, playing in the sea waters
- We know you want to spend more time at this wonderful place, but this amazing weekend comes to an end as you catch an overnight bus back to Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai
- Buses from Mumbai/Pune will start on Friday afternoon (approx 1PM or later)
- You will reach Mumbai/Pune back by Monday morning
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Breakfast, and one meal on Saturday and Sunday – Basic veg meals
- Accommodation at Gokarna (1N)
- Local Representative / Guide / Driver Fee as applicable
- All permit fee, entry fee, vehicle parking fee
- Unlimited fun
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
What to carry?
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License)
- Basic First Aid Kit (Band aid, painkiller, muscle pain spray, hydrating agents like electrol etc)
- Protective gears for safe travels (sanitisers, masks etc)
- Reusable Water Bottle – Avoid (buying) plastic bottles – Refill water at hotel / homestay / restaurants
- Cap / Scarf / Beach Hat / Sunglasses
- Sunscreen / skincare
- Spare set of clothes (you can take a dip at both of the waterfalls and/or beach)
- Beach friendly sandals / shoes for trek
- Cotton T-shirts / Tops. It may get sunny when the trek starts. Choose comfortable outfits
- Basic Fitness. Trip includes trek of 8 km on a beach. This includes some climbing small hills.